Wednesday

Guest Post on a Design & Styling Blog ...


One of the things on my list to everyday is read through blogs & posts from my local community on social media. It's a great stress-buster for me. And this is when I stumble upon many amazing renovations projects & interior styling projects that non-design professionals are doing in their home. What I enjoy most about them is reading about their challenges & the process.


If you need to know just one thing about me or how I work { whether it's home staging , designing for my clients or planning a class-room party at my daughter's school } ... it is that : 

The process or the journey is as important as the end product or the destination !

I enjoy them so much that I thought it would be great to feature & showcase their work. And so I have decided to welcome all those awesome DIY-ers & design enthusiasts to guest post on my blog.
If you are interested to share your projects , how to-s & design adventures, do contact me via my facebook page @ Studio M Designs on FB

Thanks & have an awesome day ahead !

Minol Shamreen
Certified Professional Home Stager + Interior Stylist , B.Arch
Board Member of RESA Central Texas  Chapter 
Studio M Designs | 408.858.1438 | Austin TX


Connect & follow Studio M Designs on these social media platforms : WebsiteFacebook , TwitterGoogle+BlogHouzzPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business